Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 3

Hello friends,welcome in my blog.Dont forget to watch interesting tv series american Pretty Little Liars.Pretty Little Liars is the stories about four best friend Spencer,Hanna,Aria and Emily that they are reunited a year after the leader of their clique Allison missing.they're all receiving anonymous messages from someone who knows all their secrets.

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 3 - My Name Is Trouble that will be aired Tuesday, June 28,2011.I have a little summary about Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 3 - My Name Is Trouble in my Blog.The stories begins that Aria signs up for a college pottery class to get closer to Ezra, Emily lies to her mother about her swimming scholarship status, and Spencer spies on Alison's older brother, who has just moved back into Rosewood.

So thanks have visited my blog and happy watching Pretty Little Liars - My Name Is Trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment